Very Very Strange and Funny
This town is very strange,
Isaw a piggy range.
When I went under a tree,
I saw a beehive with giganto bees.
When I went to my house,
I saw a talking blouse.
It said,"help me ! help me ! set me free!"
I said dream on I'd rather go pee on a tree.
When I went into my yard,
My neighbor said ,'come on let's go get some tard"
I said noway you must be nuts
he said no I just really like your guts,
So I ran away
And went to the bay
I wanted to catch some fish,
Instead I got some licorice.
I finally got on the boat
And the sailor was a talking goat.
When we set sea
The sailor said let's go mateys.
Isaw a piggy range.
When I went under a tree,
I saw a beehive with giganto bees.
When I went to my house,
I saw a talking blouse.
It said,"help me ! help me ! set me free!"
I said dream on I'd rather go pee on a tree.
When I went into my yard,
My neighbor said ,'come on let's go get some tard"
I said noway you must be nuts
he said no I just really like your guts,
So I ran away
And went to the bay
I wanted to catch some fish,
Instead I got some licorice.
I finally got on the boat
And the sailor was a talking goat.
When we set sea
The sailor said let's go mateys.
The Dead Poets Society
No comments:
Post a Comment