Captured
I'm really trying,
But I feel trapped.
I can't get away from you,
But I can't get through to you.
I can't get over you,
But I can't get under you.
My fear fights my lust,
But nobody's winning.
Nothing is accomplished,
But the war is wasting me away.
Something's gotta give,
But what?
Surely not you,
You've already given too much.
But not me either,
I've given it all away.
Soon this speeding car will crash,
And we'll just see what we hit.
But I feel trapped.
I can't get away from you,
But I can't get through to you.
I can't get over you,
But I can't get under you.
My fear fights my lust,
But nobody's winning.
Nothing is accomplished,
But the war is wasting me away.
Something's gotta give,
But what?
Surely not you,
You've already given too much.
But not me either,
I've given it all away.
Soon this speeding car will crash,
And we'll just see what we hit.
The Dead Poets Society
No comments:
Post a Comment