Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Poem of the Day 4-29-08

The Poem of the Day honors go to the member "Rockcitynosebleed". Feel free to leave a comment at the link below.

You're My Real Life Fairytale

You ran around inside my head
When you passed out, I felt dead
You need to feel forgiveness
I need to feel resentment
And I realized you make me live
And when my world starts to cave in, you jump inside and take my hand

No matter where, you are there
Will I ever see, what you could see in me?
I do, I just believe that we will always be and dream
Now I can breath
And I feel grace brush over me
You are my light, you are my star, you are my sunshine and my dark
You are the everything I dreamed about
Now I can breath
And I feel grace brush over me
It pours through my skin
And lets you in
And we are free
Now I can breath
And I feel grace brush over me
It runs through my vains
And what I taste is bitter sweet
Bitter sweet
You are my light, you are my star
You are my sunshine, and my dark.
My real life Fairy tale.





The Dead Poets Society

No comments: