Candle Homocide
I can feel it licking,
at my finger tip,
the charred flesh,
prepared to rip.
I can feel the urge,
to pull away,
but yet,
my broken flesh remains.
It creeps,
it slithers up my arm,
It cracks and sizzles,
it spreads ands swarms.
I can feel the urge,
to pull away,
but yet,
my broken flesh remains.
The waters warm,
as is my blood,
I left it running,
to cause a flood.
I can feel the urge,
to pull away,
but yet,
my broken flesh remains.
The pain is real,
but not for long,
my body lost,
my body gone.
I can feel the urge,
to pull away,
and now,
whats left are pale remains.
at my finger tip,
the charred flesh,
prepared to rip.
I can feel the urge,
to pull away,
but yet,
my broken flesh remains.
It creeps,
it slithers up my arm,
It cracks and sizzles,
it spreads ands swarms.
I can feel the urge,
to pull away,
but yet,
my broken flesh remains.
The waters warm,
as is my blood,
I left it running,
to cause a flood.
I can feel the urge,
to pull away,
but yet,
my broken flesh remains.
The pain is real,
but not for long,
my body lost,
my body gone.
I can feel the urge,
to pull away,
and now,
whats left are pale remains.
The Dead Poets Society
No comments:
Post a Comment