Maybe Some Day
To forgive and forget
Simple saying for one to say
But is hard for one to get
Maybe someday
Should i listen to my heart
But my head is in the way
Where should i start
Maybe some day
The look on her face
Should I turn and walk away
A look so filled with grace
Maybe some day
How can i forget
Will it be ok?
The place where we met
Maybe some day
What should I do?
What shouldI say?
What would you do?
Maybe some day
Simple saying for one to say
But is hard for one to get
Maybe someday
Should i listen to my heart
But my head is in the way
Where should i start
Maybe some day
The look on her face
Should I turn and walk away
A look so filled with grace
Maybe some day
How can i forget
Will it be ok?
The place where we met
Maybe some day
What should I do?
What shouldI say?
What would you do?
Maybe some day
The Dead Poets Society
No comments:
Post a Comment