Thursday, April 10, 2008

Poem of the Day 4-10-08

The Poem of the Day honors go to the member "Invisible Dancer". Feel free to leave a comment at the link below.

So Cold

Pale ashes fall onto the streets.

People dressed in black.

No warmth from the sun today.

I walk along these black clad streets.

No one eats, no one sleeps.

So cold so cold I say with a shiver,

And then everyone starts to quiver.

For the great big bells begin to toll.

Telling tales of doom and woe.

With a rush of black fabric everyone's gone.

Hidden somehwere, but not for long.

For when he comes with vengence swift.

The only place they'll hide is the crypt.

Clouds cover the sun.

Things get cold.

So cold, So cold.

I feel a breath.

So cold, so cold.

And then cold blackness envelopes me.

So cold, so cold.





The Dead Poets Society

No comments: