Sunset
Here I sit, as the sun sets, so beautiful, making the clouds orange.
I wish I could let go, and be free,
But too much is on my mind.
Pressing engagements, people to see
And that girl, with her beautiful brown eyes
That seem to stare right into me
Keep me, keep me,
From seeing what others see.
The sun is nearly set, and still these things weigh on me.
I wish I could remove them, forget them,
And be free.
However I wish also not to forget
The people I should meet,
And that girl, with her beautiful brown eyes
That seem to stare right into me.
I wish only for all to be at peace
Within me.
I wish I could let go, and be free,
But too much is on my mind.
Pressing engagements, people to see
And that girl, with her beautiful brown eyes
That seem to stare right into me
Keep me, keep me,
From seeing what others see.
The sun is nearly set, and still these things weigh on me.
I wish I could remove them, forget them,
And be free.
However I wish also not to forget
The people I should meet,
And that girl, with her beautiful brown eyes
That seem to stare right into me.
I wish only for all to be at peace
Within me.
The Dead Poets Society
No comments:
Post a Comment