As Much As I Love You
No words in any language
Could ever properly portray
How much you mean to me.
How every smile
Makes my heart sing
Every touch
Makes my senses fly
Now many miles are between us
And I cannot hear your voice,
See your smile or feel your arms around me
But my thoughts are of you
And it makes you seem closer
In times of darkness I feel as if
The world is falling down around my ears
Then I remember that you love me
And I cannot help but smile
For how could someone
Like you
Love someone
Like me?
Could ever properly portray
How much you mean to me.
How every smile
Makes my heart sing
Every touch
Makes my senses fly
Now many miles are between us
And I cannot hear your voice,
See your smile or feel your arms around me
But my thoughts are of you
And it makes you seem closer
In times of darkness I feel as if
The world is falling down around my ears
Then I remember that you love me
And I cannot help but smile
For how could someone
Like you
Love someone
Like me?
The Dead Poets Society
No comments:
Post a Comment